Monday, January 2, 2012

chainwriting :cafeteria food

In my opinion, The cafeteria food is very delicious in GLPS.
There are variety of food in the menu and all of it tastes good.
Every morning we can choose breakfast, or we can do both.
When I first came here, I was going to have a diet.
Because most school's food is not delicious.
But when I had first dinner in here, I was very surprised. Because the dinner was so good!
So I forget everything about diet and I had every food in GLPS.
My favorite meal in here was chicken
It was very good .
One day I remember. I have to diet. But GLPS cafeteria food is really delicious.
So I have a good plan for my diet.
I eat breakfast 100% lunjch70% dinner50%
Also I use stairs. I think It is perfect plan for my diet
But few days latter I think It will be not perfect..
Because I am getting heavier everyday. Also it was hard for me .
To walk by stairs.
I  thought that If I keeping on like this , I will be very fat.
So I changed the plan .
I will just eat lunch and eat snacks . I wish I can loose weight.
A few days later, I will measure my weight. I hope result will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment