Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jimmy Surprises Bieber Fan


This is my favorit viral video
It is really cute and funny.
 Jimmy is obsessed with him . but she is only 3years old.
She wants to marry him and she really loves him .
I wonder why she loves him that much.
She is only 3years old. almost 3age babies love toy and animation,
 but her greatest concern is justin bieber.
It so marvel.
How 3years old baby love justin bieber


She looks very cute and seems to really love him
these made me laughing,
I want to introduced Justin bieber .
He is the most popular teenager star
He is canadian(born march1.1994)
He is  viral video star.
Justin bieber is very influential people, even though  He is young.
He has a lot of fan ,over 17000000.
According to twiter, He has10,736,042
He is very famous in korea too .
He got many famous prize
Any way ,He is very famous
 I am also his fan. He has many popular.
favorite songs are Baby, That should be me, Never say never .                               
bieber 's information (wikipedia)

Any way, I think this video very cute
jimmy is pretty cute girl.she looked really happy 

Birth nameJustin Drew Bieber
BornMarch 1, 1994 (1994-03-01) (age 17)[1]
London, Ontario, Canada
OriginStratford, Ontario, Canada
GenresPop, R&B, teen pop[2][3][4]
OccupationsSinger, musician, actor
InstrumentsVocals, guitar, piano, percussion,[5] trumpet[6]
Years active2009–present
LabelsIsland, RBMG
Associated actsUsher

1 comment:

  1. I watched it, and it was quite funny and cute. I think you can easily write 500 words about this. First, you would have to introduce how popular Bieber is, and then discuss what you talk about above. I'm sure there is enough on the internet you can find out about Cody. Maybe she likes Bieber because her sisters do? I was surprised she didn't get more excited when he came in.

    Good start to your essay.

    ReplyDelete