Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ode

Dear socks
Your really generosity .You always protect feet and keeping me warm.
You always stand our smell and you always with me before I take off you.
You feel like my mother. You always with me ,protect me, stand everything .
also made me comfortable and warm. You always sacrifice your body.
When I am good or bad you just stay with me.
You have a lot of design .ex) long one, short one, thick one, thin one any way  
I enjoy collecting you .It made me happy.
also you can be a nice fashion item.

썸네일I have something to say to my blue socks. I am sorry about your partner.
 I really didn't intend it to lost. That day,I was too tired to care of you.
 Now  I can't wear you  no more, so your alone.
I am sorry to made you lonely .I'll try to fine your partner
I have something to tell you .
썸네일Your very nice man. Your work is amazing. sometimes maybe some mean people make fun of you. Then don't be afraid. Because your nice man.
sometimes you'll ashamed your job. But your job is very important thing even it is hard and dirty. and that's the reason why your job is important.
Someone have to do something hard or dirty but they just mind and avoid .
I am proud of you even people thinking your dirty.
썸네일I strongly believe your very excellent man.
I am really thank you. bye socks~
썸네일썸네일

2 comments:

  1. This is cute and funny....and TRUE! What would life be without socks???? I love socks. Especially new socks. I will never look at my socks the same way again because of this Ode. Maybe you should make a viral video called The Annoying Sock. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comments.
    I didn't know you checked my ode. I appreciated it.
    I was so happy when you comments to me.
    I have bad grammer, So I didn't want to writte something before this writting class.
    I changed a lot through this class. I had really good expriences.
    You made me more confident.Thanks for everything you teached us.
    I'll keep updating this blog. Because it is so valuable to me.
    I hope that see you someday.Good luck to you. God bless you^^

    ReplyDelete