Friday, January 13, 2012

Metafection

(Talking with students who complained about some rules)
Tommorow I have a presentation about GLPS camp .
So I want to research about GLPS  satisfactions ,I was so worried about my presentation , Because I didn't know what should I do?.
I was so nervous about it .I wished someone appear.
Then   fortunately normal boy appear ,He looks shy but  he said 
"I have some problems this camp rules"
So I asked him "Then what's your opinion?"


In my opinion, PA teachers should give less yellow cards than before. 
Because I think yellow cards give us limited lives. 
And I want to know why PA's are not giving any green cards. 
And I believe there is a big difference between boys and girls- boys use their dormitory as a trash can. 
So it is unfair to give yellow cards about cleaning the room. 
Because, Once I went to PA's room to ask something. And they were same as us.
 More funny thing is I got yellow card about cleaning the room next day.
 They should get penalty. Also PA should use EOP. EOP is for all people in GLPS. 

We saw several PAs using Korean. If they want to use Korean, than they should allow us to use it too.
 If they keep using Korean, GLPS should pay us money that we payed. 
They are using our money from our father earned hardly. 
Whatever, EOP doesn't really affect us because they don't really use this. 
So at least let us to use Korean when we are on lunch or free time.
 I saw some PA's were catching students,
 I mean it was really freaking me out. Because they were using Korean with other PA when they eat. ,
So we have a right to speak Korean when we are on free time. Than our relationship with friends could be better. Some students can talk with their friends well,  even if they use English. But most students stop talking or talk quietly when PA require us to use English. So it is hard to be friendly with friends.
 Anyway, I think teachers should also give us green cards, not only yellow card. They give us yellow card often. I mean horse needs both carrot and horsewhip. I'm serious.

He complained this camp. But  he  said this camp is not bad. I was so happy to know about his opinion. I could prepared presentation.
If  finish this camp. I'll miss this boy because he helps me a lot.
Thank shy boy~~~

2 comments:

  1. Who is this shy boy? Are you interested in him? Does he look like Daniel Henny or some guy from Super Junior? Is he in Class 20???

    Hahha. Nice job! A creative way to re-use the material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)p.s)Someday I'll find him

    ReplyDelete