Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wacky web tales

On the Set

obama: Hi! This is “Movies Today,” and I'm obama. Today we are on the set in UAS with director jyp, who is filming a new movie. Hi, jyp. What is your new movie about?
jyp: Hi, obama. The movie is based on the best-selling book by hwang. The book tells the story of how a group of people courageously protected their city from amazing griaff.
obama: Wow! This sounds popular! Has it been hard to work with the griaff?
jyp: Not at all. It's actually been quite funny.
obama: Well, that's good news. How have you and your cast enjoyed working in UAS?
jyp: It's been fantastic. We are using many people from UAS as extras. They have been teaching the rest of the cast how to run.
obama: Will we see some of your famous special effects in this new movie?
jyp: Yes! We are very excited about the flying griaff in this movie.
obama: I can't wait to see that! Good luck with the eating.
jyp: Thanks, obama.
I think it is quite funny story. Some sentences doesn't make sense .
But some sentences are good. I didn't know that I was best seller. But that story made me
best seller. Yeah~ I love this site if you want to make it too. Visit wacky web tales

No comments:

Post a Comment